Nauyaca Waterfalls Hiking Tour
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy and Moderate
- Minimum Age : 4+
- Notes : * Children Rates are from 8 years old and younger.
The Nauyaca Waterfall tour starts with pickup at your hotel in Manuel Antonio. We'll bring a packed breakfast, and along the way the guide will explain to you about the local history of the Nauyaca Waterfalls.
The Nauyaca Waterfall is the most spectacular waterfall in Costa Rica and a must do while you vacation in our beautiful country. The hike is approximately 30 - 45 minutes. During the walk you may see different species of birds and other animals.
As we get to the Nauyaca falls, you'll love to have a refreshing dip and walk up to observe the impressive falls on the top.
People love taking photos of this memorable place, the scenery of Nauyaca happens to be among the best spots for waterfall's photography in the whole world.
On the way back, you'll enjoy a delicious Costa Rican lunch after the tour.
• Nice scenic drive along the coastline & through mountains
• Beautiful hike with birds, and other animals
• Swim, and snap photos at these impressive waterfalls
• Cliff Jumping for those adventure seekers
• Round-trip transportation
• Bilingual guide
• Entrance fee
• Breakfast & Lunch
What to Bring
• Light clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
• Comfortable shoes (running/hiking shoes etc.)
• Bug spray (though not necessary)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• All tours are subject to availability.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.