Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 10:00
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 3+
- Notes : * Pick-up time depends on the high tide. ** Children Rates are from 8 years old and younger.
The mangrove ecosystem is one of the most impressive habitats of tropical forests in the world. It is a habitat that hosts a large amount of wildlife due to the natural conditions of the ecosystem, such as the white-faced monkeys, anteaters, boa constrictors, iguanas, crocodiles, turtles, crabs, countless number of bird species and a lot more...
The tour begins with the pickup at your hotel in Manuel Antonio Park area or Quepos, during the transportation your tour guide will be giving you explanations about the tour and also will tell you about important facts from the local history of our town. Once we arrive to the river we aboard the boat to explore this amazing ecosystem for a nature journey of approximately 2 hours.
Your experienced guides will take you on an unforgettable trip through the channels of the mangrove forest, far away from civilization. So you can discover an abundance of native species.
At the end of the tour we will take you to a typical restaurant for a delicious costarican typical lunch.
Our boats have the capacity to hold 18 passengers and are fully equipped for your comfort and security.
• Explore this amazing ecosystem
• See a large amount of wildlife
• Unforgettable trip through the channels of the mangrove forest
• Round-trip transportation
• Bilingual guide
• Entrance fees
What to Bring
• Light clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
• Comfortable shoes (running/hiking shoes etc.)
• Bug spray (though not necessary)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• All tours are subject to availability.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.