Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 07:30, 12:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 3+
- Notes : * This tour does not operate on Tuesdays. ** Children Rates are from 8 years old and younger.
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica. On this tour, you will visit pristine beaches, with coral reefs, bordered by exuberant vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest. This 34-year-old natural jewel is a stunning combination of white sand beaches, tropical rainforest and wildlife. Watch sloths, monkeys or iguanas; travel through the tree canopy; listen to the songs of the various birds and if you are lucky, you might spot one of the endangered squirrel monkeys, a sub-species who lives only at the Manuel Antonio National Park biological corridor. At the end of your hike, enjoy some local snacks and if you wish, hike additionally through the trails and enjoy of pristine beaches after your guided educational adventure ends.
- Manuel Antonio National Park rainforest
- Diverse tropical rainforest vegetation and wildlife
- Nice scenic drive through mountains, forests and coastline
- Beautiful white sand beaches
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Manuel Antonio National Park Entrance Fee
- Water & Snacks
What to Bring
- Light clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
- Comfortable shoes (tennis shoes etc.)
- Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Swimsuit & Towel if planning to stay at beaches after the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Upon arrival at the park, please be aware that the security guard will request all attendees to provide their passports for ID and entrance verification. It would be best for you to have a copy or picture of your passports on your phone to facilitate the confirmation of each ID.
- Sodas and water are allowed in reusable containers; alcoholic beverages are prohibited. (Single-use plastic is not allowed).
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.