Waterfalls Explorer Tour
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 4+
- Notes : * Children Rates are from 8 years old and younger.
This is a great family adventure trip, as well as excellent for all ages. This tour is basically a one day trip to several awesome attractions of the central pacific slope in Costa Rica. During this tour you'll visit three of the most beautiful waterfalls between Manuel Antonio and Uvita. The expedition starts with pickup at the Manuel Antonio Park area. Every waterfall is easy to access, as the walks are most very short.
This is an activity that will take out of the very normal things to do in Manuel Antonio, you will highly enjoy driving through different smalls villages, as well you will some amazing landscape view while on the trip. You'll feel yourself being one more Costa Rican exploring the countryside, driving through different local villages.
You will enjoy the very amazing waterfalls, natural swimming pools, and natural water slides on some waterfalls, ocean, jungle, beaches and some natural and epic natural caves. The first stop of the tour is the waterfall at Portalón, and then we'll head south to Uvita for the other waterfalls. On the way back we take you to one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica "Playa Ventanas", an awesome and off the beaten path beach full of mystic rocky holes and natural caves.
• Nice scenic drive along the coastline
• Beautiful hike with birds, and other animals
• Swim, and snap photos at these impressive waterfalls
• Cliff Jumping for those adventure seekers
• Round-trip transportation
• Bilingual guide
• Entrance fees
What to Bring
• Light clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
• Comfortable shoes (running/hiking shoes etc.)
• Bug spray (though not necessary)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• All tours are subject to availability.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Manuel Antonio
- Easy and Moderate