Savegre River Rafting (II-III)
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 11:30, 08:00
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 6+
- Notes :
For the adventuresome beginner and experienced rafter the Class II and III rapids will have you filled with adrenaline as you paddle hard over the waves. Along the way you will be astounded by the awesome canyons, waterfalls, and primary rainforest of Costa Rica. The Savegre River is a magnificent stretch of whitewater that begins its course by winding out of a sparsely inhabited valley in the mountains.
At the lower Savegre, the whitewater rapids are exciting, but not so demanding that you won’t have time to enjoy the spectacular tropical scenery. This is one of the most pristine rivers in Central America, and is surrounded by impressive views of the primary rainforest. Lurking just behind the shroud of lush foliage,
you will find a number of truly magnificent waterfalls of the Savegre’s.
The place where the tour begins is located approximately 1 hour from the Manuel Antonio Park area. During the journey towards the Savegre River you will enjoy various landscapes such as palm plantations, small rural villages and local forests of the area.
The tour lasts approximately 6 hours. The activity includes snacks and a typical Costa Rican meal after the tour. Then we will take you back to your hotel in Manuel Antonio or Quepos.
- Full Adventure & Nature
- Best White Water Rafting trips from Manuel Antonio
- Diverse tropical vegetation
- Nice scenic view of the rainforest
- Round trip transportation
- Professional equipment
- Bilingual guides
- Tropical fruit
What to Bring
- Clothes to get wet in
- Closed Shoe/ Water Sandal
- Change of clothes for after the tour
- Go pro camera only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.