Horseback Riding in the Rainforest
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 08:00
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 2+
- Notes : * This tour is excellent and recommended for all ages ** Children under 4 years can ride with their parents or with a guide.
The horseback riding tour to Brisas del Nara is at the incredible rain forest of Quebrada Arrollo, nearby Los Campesinos Reserve. With an altitude of approximately 400 meters above sea level. This place is home to a very large number of bird species such as toucans, trogons and as well many species of animals that are abundant in this area. Quebrada Arrollo has countless waterfalls and during this tour we will take you to one of the highest waterfalls of the entire area of Manuel Antonio Park and Quepos (an incredible 300 foot waterfall).
You can also enjoy swimming in one of the natural water pools at the middle of the rainforest.
The horseback riding tour lasts approximately 3 hours. The tour includes a specialized tour guide, breakfast and lunch.
Brisas del Nara is located just 20 minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park. This allows the visit to this beautiful place to be much more accessible and easy for everyone.
- Diverse rainforest vegetation and wildlife
- Nice scenic drive through a private farm
- Primary and secondary forest
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Admire and swim in beautiful waterfalls immersed in the rainforest
- Horseback Riding in the rainforest near Manuel Antonio National Park
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fee
- Water & Snacks
What to Bring
- Light clothes (long pants)
- Comfortable shoes (running/hiking. No sandals)
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Manuel Antonio
- Easy and Moderate