Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
Arenal Volcano Highlights Tour: Hanging Bridges + La Fortuna Waterfalls + Arenal Volcano Hike
- Departure from : Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
- Tour time : 08:30, 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 6+
- Notes : Group Tour is at 7:30am & Private Tour is at 8:30am
Discover the "must do activities" in La Fortuna on our Arenal Volcano tour. First you will take a hike through the beautiful tropical rainforest at the Arenal Hanging Bridges, a series of 15 suspended bridges immersed in a 250 hectares private reserve where the local flora and fauna can be admired. The trip continues with a visit to the breathtaking La Fortuna Waterfall. The fall is a 200 feet water drop immersed in the rainforest and those who have brought swimming suits can swim in the chilly water below the fall. After a busy morning, enjoy of a delicious Costa Rican lunch and take a break before continuing with the trip. At 3:30 p.m. your Arenal Volcano tour continues with a 1 and a half hour guided hike through a trail which will take you to the main observation view point of the Arenal volcano.
- All main attractions on this Arenal Volcano tour
- Diverse tropical vegetation and wildlife
- Arenal Hanging Bridges and rainforest
- Breathtaking La Fortuna Waterfall
- Arenal Volcano hike and view point
- Costa Rican Style Lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private / Shared Round trip transportation
- Private / Group Bilingual Guide
- Guided Arenal Hanging Bridges entrance fee
- La Fortuna Waterfall entrance fee
- Guided Arenal Hike entrance fee
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Closed-toe shoes/Hiking
- Rain Gear (optional)
- Change of Clothes
- Bug repellent
- Sun Lotion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
- 1-2 hours
- 1-2 hours