- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 2+
- Notes :
The Southern Pacific region of Costa Rica is home to a hidden gem of a waterfall that is widely unknown to many. Once you arrive, a brief hike will lead you down to the river where you can behold the stunning 150-foot waterfall that serves as the centerpiece of the area. Beyond the waterfall, Eco Chontales offers a variety of other attractions, including tranquil swimming holes, a miniature waterslide, and even jump-off points. After you've explored all the features of the waterfall, you'll have the chance to transform into an Avatar-like creature by enjoying a custom spa treatment that involves applying naturally-colored blue clay to your skin. This "rainforest clay" is obtained from fresh spring water and is known for its healthful skincare properties.
- Nice scenic drive along the coastline & through the mountains
- Beautiful hike with birds, and other animals
- Swim, and snap photos at this impressive waterfall.
- Cliff Jumping for those adventure seekers
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fee
- Fruits & Water
- Dry bags
- Life Jackets
What to Bring
- Light clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
- Dry change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes (running/hiking shoes etc.)
- Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.