La Leona Waterfall Adventure Hike With Private Transportation
- Departure from : Guanacaste
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate
- Minimum Age : 8+
- Notes :
Your adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel. You'll be driven to the entrance of the Rincon de la Vieja National Park, where your guide will lead you on a scenic hike through dense forests and over rocky terrain.
Along the way, you will hear the sounds of tropical birds and wildlife, and learn about the flora and fauna of the region. Keep an eye out for monkeys, coatis, and other animals that call this part of Costa Rica home.
As you near La Leona Waterfall, the trail will become steeper, and you will need to navigate some challenging terrain. But the effort will be worth it when you arrive at the base of the falls, which are approximately 75 feet tall.
Take a refreshing swim in the cool waters, and feel the spray of the falls as they crash down around you. You can also explore the natural caves and rock formations that surround the waterfall, or slide down the rocks into the pools below.
After you've had your fill of fun in the water, enjoy a Costa Rican lunch, complete with fruits and drinks, before making your way back to the entrance of the park.
This tour is perfect for nature lovers and adventure seekers who want to experience the beauty and thrill of Costa Rica's rainforests and waterfalls. So pack your hiking shoes, and get ready to make some unforgettable memories at La Leona Waterfall.
Please Note: This tour is NOT suited for guests with knee, ankle, walking, or mobility limitations.
- 2 Hour Off the Beaten Path Hike
- View Wildlife and Local Flora
- Swim in the cool blue waters of La Leona Waterfalls
- Costa Rican Lunch
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your hotel
- Door-to-door service:
- Private round-trip transportation
- Bilingual Guides
- Entrance Fees
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Running / Hike Shoes
- Bathing Suit
- Dry Clothes To Change Into And Rain Gear
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Block
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Guanacaste
- Moderate and Difficult