Monteverde Cloud Forest Experience
- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 06:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy and Moderate
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes :
Take a break from the beaches to experience the misty enchantment of Monteverde’s cloud forest. Explore one of the world's most biodiverse landscapes at all levels, from nature trails to hanging treetop bridges up high It's a great way to fit in this must-see Costa Rican destination, even if you just have a day to spare.
Monteverde is located 3 hours drive from Jaco beach. Visit this amazing destination, a natural and unique experience home to many tropical mammals like sloths, monkeys, reptiles and many insects including butterflies. During the tour our experienced naturalist guides are available to provide fundamental information of the nature and sharing information on the natural history of Monteverde area.
Walking the cloud forest hanging bridges, some of the with over 300 feet above ground besides incredible flora you can admire and enjoy the spectacular view of the Gulf of Nicoya, after the activities under the itinerary our visitors can make some souvenir shopping and see different areas of interest that our guide will point for you.
- Visit to the famous Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Experience the forest canopy while walking over hanging bridges over 300 feet high
- Stops on route to explore more of the country
- Nice scenic drive through mountains, farms and forests
- Learn about the amazing Cloud Forest ecosystem and look for Costa Rican wildlife
- Private Round trip transportation
- Private Guide
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Tram + Hanging Bridges entrance fee
- Breakfast & Lunch
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Closed Toe Walking/Hiking Shoes
- Rain Jacket
- Insect Repellent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.