ATV: Tour de la Gloria (2 hours)
- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 13:00
- Duration : 1-2 hours
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 8+
- Notes :
The 2-Hour Tour de la Gloria is great for groups on a limited time frame.
Experience 30 kilometers of rainforest and beach views with your own personal guide.
The Tour of La Gloria begins just one kilometer from our headquarters in Jaco where we access the trail that ascends into the rainforest, and to our first stop on the tour.
Our first stop offers sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, Jacó Beach, and the Nicoya Peninsula.
After the photo opportunity, we continue another few kilometers along the tops of the mountains of Agujitas and above the canopy before arriving at one of our favorite hidden mountain restaurants - Rancho Shadday - where their moniker is - A Place Where There is No World Crisis.
After a quick coffee or beverage, we begin to make our way back down the lush mountains through the secondary rainforest.
For the final touch, we stop off at a small waterfall that runs through the path on our way back to Jaco headquarters.
-No flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes.
-ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license.
-Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers.
-The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers.
- Experience 30 kilometers of rainforest and beach views with your own personal guide
- Great for groups on a limited time frame
- Visit a small waterfall that runs through the path on our way back to Jaco headquarters
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
What to Bring
- Clothes to get dirty in
- Closed Shoes (running/hiking shoes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.