ATV: Tour de la Paz (3 hours)
- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 10:00, 13:00, 08:30, 14:00
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes :
Experience 20 kilometers of rainforest and beach views with your own personal guide, and top the trip off with a quintessential Costa Rican experience; a fantastic trip to a gorgeous, mountain-side waterfall hidden within the tropical rainforest. The 3 Hour Tour de la Paz is where the real fun begins.
The Tour de la Paz begins in the mountains directly behind Jacó and continues roughly half the distance to the peak of the mountain to a beautiful 35ft. waterfall (Cascada del Zorro) – a perfect spot to get a little wet and take some photos.
After the brief stop, we continue up through primary rainforest and above the canopy to the top of the mountain range.
Just beyond the crest of the mountain lies a beautiful mirador offering views of the ocean playing against sands as far south as Manuel Antonio, as far west as the Nicoya Peninsula, and as far north as the port city of Puntarenas.
Continuing along the mountain tops and through the rainforest, you arrive at the second, incredible waterfall of your tour with us - the exciting 15 foot Pura Vida jump & swim waterfall.
Surrounded by lush rainforest and crested by a natural rock platform, thrill-seeking adventurers may jump over 15 feet down into the crisp, refreshing waterfall pool below. The sounds of rushing water, coupled with the call of exotic birds combine to make this visit to the Pura Vida Falls a truly Costa Rican experience that you will remember for years to come.
To end the tour, we ride the loop that takes us right at the edge of the famous Carara National Park and then begin our descent back.
- Experience 30 kilometers of rainforest and beach views with your own personal guide
- Great for groups on a limited time frame
- Visit a small waterfall that runs through the path on our way back to Jaco headquarters
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Waterfall entrance fee
What to Bring
- Clothes to get dirty in
- Closed Shoes (running/hiking shoes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Jaco
- 1-2 hours