Alajuela & San Jose
Full Day Adventure Combo
- Departure from : Alajuela & San Jose
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes :
This is the best nature and adventure getaway only 90 minutes from the city of San Jose and surrounding areas.
The destination of this adventure is Jaco Beach, one of the most popular beach towns in all of Costa Rica due to its proximity to the capital. Along the way you will enjoy breathtaking views of the mountains, shortly after you will get to stop at the word famous Tarcoles River, where you will have the opportunity to view and take photos of crocodiles in their natural environment, some of them measuring up to 19ft long.
Your next stop is at the Adventure Park, where you can enjoy one of the best Zip Line Tours in Costa Rica, and discover our Horseback Riding to the Waterfalls our Action packed ATV jungle adventure in the rain forest visiting waterfalls, discover your surfing abilities in the beautiful Pacific Ocean with your personal surfing lessons or enjoy our newest addition with the amazing Chocolate Experience Tour.
Please note: Choose 2 of the following tours to create your own personal adventure combo.
- Zipline Tour
- ATV & Waterfalls Tour
- Horseback & Waterfalls
- Surfing Lessons
- Chocolate Experience
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– It’s mandatory to bring a credit card for ATV vehicle deposit (Visa or Master Card)
– Drivers on the ATV Tour must be 18 years old
– You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately.
– We have bandanas and insect repellent available for purchase.
- Experience it all only 90 minutes from San Jose
- Discover ocean and mountains at the same destination
- See amazing ocean views of the Pacific Ocean
- Multiple Adventure in one place
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Bilingual Guides
- Safety Equipment
- 2 of the following (Zipline Tour | ATV & Waterfalls Tour | Horseback & Waterfalls | Surfing Lessons | Chocolate Experience)
- Fruit & Water
- Buffet Lunch
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing (long pants for ATV selection)
- Rain Gear / Light Jacket
- Comfortable running/hiking shoes (flip-flops are not recommended)
- Swinsuit (only if waterfall / surfing option was selected)
- Towel (only if waterfall / surfing option was selected)
- Channge of clothes
- Credit Card for ATV deposit
- Travel insurance
- Insect repellent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- It’s mandatory to bring a credit card for ATV vehicle deposit (Visa or Master Card)
- Drivers on the ATV Tour must be 18 years old
- You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately.
- We have bandanas and insect repellent available for purchase.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Alajuela & San Jose