The Extreme Adventurer
- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 07:00
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate and Difficult
- Minimum Age : 8+
- Notes :
This is an all-day quest geared toward adrenaline junkies but also for the more subdued. It includes a drive South to the wild and rugged Osa area. We will trek to five different waterfalls in three locations with each one getting bigger and more beautiful. You can observe the falls from dry-land, swim in the pools or climb up and jump right in! It is up to you to decide what you are up for. One of the falls has a rope swing that you can swing and then jump off of into the natural pools below. The next waterfall has jumps from 8-40 feet and a natural water slide. We will then enjoy an authentic Costa Rican meal at a typical local restaurant.
After lunch, we will enjoy a 4×4 trek deep in the mountains to arrive at arguably the most magnificent waterfall in all of Costa Rica. When conditions are right you’ll have the option of cliff jumping from 20, 30, 45 or 75 feet into the deep pool at the base of the 75′ falls. During this tour, you will be deep into the Costa Rica Rain Forest. The first 2 locations have a 5-minute hike to the falls and the last hike is only 30 minutes.
- Take a ride south towards the Osa peninsula
- Trek to five different waterfalls
- Enjoy a Costa Rican lunch
- End with a 4x4 trip to a magnificent 75 foot waterfall
- Jump off several of the falls into the pools below!
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Waterfall entrance fee
What to Bring
- Clothes to get wet in
- Change of clothes for after the tour
- Closed Shoes (water sandal/shoes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Jaco
- 1-2 hours