Tropical ATV Expedition: Off-Road Adventure
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 07:30, 10:30, 13:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes : Minimum Driver Age: 16 Years Old | Valid Driver's License Required
This is an off-road adventure lasting between 3.5 to 4 hours, featuring top-of-the-line ATVs vehicles. The experience commences by picking up all participants comfortably in a modern van. This convenient service is inclusive and available for all hotels and vacation rental homes within Manuel Antonio and Downtown Quepos.
Upon gathering all participants, you will embark on a 20-minute drive to the Operations Center. Here, participants will receive a briefing on the operation of the ATV and safety guidelines for the activity, followed by a brief practice run to help drivers become familiar with the ATV's operation and characteristics. Following this stage, you will begin your journey into the Private Nature Reserve, navigating through African Palm Plantations, picturesque Costa Rican villages, rivers, and creeks. Upon reaching the reserve, the guide will provide tips and guidance for the upcoming nature walk.
The trails wind up and down alongside a small river with a few waterfalls. The lush vegetation in the area enhances the chances of encountering wildlife such as birds, reptiles, and mammals. Additionally, a couple of suspension bridges need to be crossed before reaching a refreshing natural swimming hole, where you can take a dip while the staff prepares and serves delicious fresh fruit and water for everyone to enjoy.
After this refreshing break, you retrace your steps to return to the starting point of the trail and the Operations Center. Here, the journey concludes with a flavorful traditional Costa Rican meal.Once the meal is finished, you will have the opportunity to rinse off and change into dry or clean clothing before they transport everyone back to their respective hotels or vacation rentals
- Enjoy an exhilarating 3.5 to 4-hour off-road adventure.
- Drive through African Palm Plantations, vibrant Costa Rican villages, and picturesque landscapes featuring rivers and creeks.
- Increase your chances of spotting wildlife such as birds, reptiles, and mammals in the lush vegetation along the river.
- Explore a pristine Private Nature Reserve with guided nature walks.
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide Specialized
- Fruits & Water
- Private Nature Reserve Entrance
What to Bring
- Comfortable and Light Clothing
- Comfortable Hiking Shoes or Sneakers
- Swimming Suit and Towel
- Sun Protection & Insect Repellent
- Small Backpack
- Extra Set of Clothes and Towel (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.