Tortuga Island Experience
- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes :
A postcard-perfect paradise. Set off on a catamaran cruise for a day trip to a small piece of paradise. White sands, crystal waters, tropical fish, and unspoiled natural beauty are just a few of the things you enjoy on your tour of the famous Tortuga Island.
Upon arrival at the island, guests will have an option to participate in a variety of activities, or simply lounge on the beach while our staff tends to your every need.
Delicious food, fruits and drinks are all provided for you, as well as a friendly bilingual crew to insure that your experience on Tortuga Island and in the Gulf of Nicoya is a memorable one.
Complimentary activities while on the island include: snorkeling, banana boat rides and nature hikes. For an additional cost, enjoy the use of wave runners, paddle boards, and kayaks.
- Enjoy a boat ride along the coast with lovely views of the coastline & surrounding Isla Tortuga
- Enjoy a tropical beach lunch, chill in a hammock on the beach
- Past another island that is inhabited by spider monkeys
- Enjoy snorkeling the reefs off the beach at Isla Tortuga is like swimming in an aquarium
- Round-trip transportation from Jaco
- Light breakfast on the catamaran.
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys.
- Rum Punch, Margaritas, Soft drinks, and water all day long.
- Full buffet-style lunch on the island.
- 3 activities Included: snorkeling, banana boat, and eco-hike
- Insurance, permits, and marine safety equipment.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish) German/French guide on request.
What to Bring
- Additional clothing for after swim
- Reusable water bottle
- Money for additional drinks or activities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Jaco
- 1-2 hours