Tenorio White Water Rafting (class III-IV)
- Departure from : Guanacaste
- Tour time : 06:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate
- Minimum Age : 12+
- Notes : Tour Duration: 7 hours. An extra fee might be applicable based on the location of your hotel within the Guanacaste region.
Costa Rica is well known as the whitewater rafting capital of the world due to its abundant raging rivers and thriving adventure attitude. You won't want to miss out on this quintessential Costa Rican activity while you're at the beach. Go rafting rain or shine, you're going to get wet anyway!
Experience over 22 fun, exciting rapids along 12 kilometers of river. The tour includes a fresh fruit snack and the opportunity to see plenty of wildlife along the way such as iguanas, tropical birds and monkeys. This unique rafting tour finishes with a super exciting, 12-foot waterfall drop called "CascabelFalls.”
When you arrive to the end of your exciting rafting journey at our private river exit, do a quick hike to the 4x4 vehicle to drive out of this isolated, unspoiled region of Costa Rica. You’ll then be treated to a delicious lunch and allowed to use our changing rooms before heading on your way to your hotel in time for a glorious Pacific sunset.
- Exciting Guanacaste Rafting adventure
- Diverse tropical forest vegetation and wildlife
- Nice scenic drive through the Guanacaste countryside
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Lunch at the Rincon Corobici Restaurant, water & snacks
What to Bring
- Clothes to get wet in
- Closed Shoe/ Water Sandal
- Change of clothes for after the tour
- Go pro camera only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Guanacaste