Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
Sloths Watching + Costa Rican Farm Experience+ Ecotermales Hot Springs
- Departure from : Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
- Tour time : 10:00
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 2+
- Notes :
This tour offers an unforgettable experience in Costa Rica's enchanting Territory of Sloths and an agroecological farm in Agua Azul de La Fortuna. Led by a knowledgeable guide, you'll embark on a journey to observe the beloved sloths in their natural habitat, walking along scenic footpaths and learning about the importance of their conservation.
After enjoying a snack of seasonal fruits, you'll visit the local farm, where you'll engage in hands-on activities such as cow milking and sugar cane juice extraction. You'll also have the opportunity to taste artisanal liquor and participate in the creation of artisanal cocoa. Admire indigenous artifacts, explore beautiful orchids, and discover medicinal plants in "the pharmacy."
The tour concludes with a delicious typical Costa Rican lunch before returning to Fortuna town. As night falls, you'll relax and unwind at Ecotermales Hot Springs, enjoying natural hot springs pools and a delightful dinner.
- Sloths Watching on their natural habit.
- Immerse yourself in the rich culture, traditions, and customs of Costa Rica
- Participate in the hands-on experience
- Enjoy Natural Hot Springs pools
- Experience tropical vegetation
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Territory of Sloths entrance fee
- Eco Termales Hot Springs entrance fee
- Water, snacks, fruits
- Typical Lunch
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Running Shoes / Hiking Shoe
- Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna