Sensoria: Land of the Senses
- Departure from : Guanacaste
- Tour time : 09:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate and Difficult
- Minimum Age : 6+
- Notes :
Explore your senses through our 6km trail attraction with the shortest access to Rincon de la Vieja majestic crater. Sensoria is not only the best gateway to Guanacaste's largest active volcano, but also a natural treasure that even Costa Rican's have only just recently discovered.
We look forward to greeting you with a refreshing fruit juice made just for you as you arrive to our treasured rainforest! You'll be surprised to witness the difference in scenery: you are suddenly in a lush, tall, green forest when minutes ago you drove through what seemed like the endless dry fields of Guanacaste.
After you've finished your tropical drink and changed into comfortable clothes, we will take you hiking through Sensoria's enchanting jungle trail. Prepare for bright blue water springs, deliciously warm thermal pools, rushing waterfalls and the chance to see some of Costa Rica's famed wildlife, naturally protected in this private wildlife sanctuary at the skirt of Rincon de la Vieja volcano.
After a nice 3-4 hour walk through the rainforest learning about its mysteries and creatures, you'll settle down by a natural volcanic pool to enjoy your delicious lunch box made with fresh local ingredients. Watch and see, you'll want to stay here forever!
- Mild volcanic activity up-close
- Rainforest hike, waterfall and wildlife
- Nice scenic drive through mountains and forests
- Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
- Private Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fee (Includes Access to: 2 Blue Waterfalls and 3 Semi-thermal pools)
- Lunch (Options: Chicken Wrap, Vegetarian Wrap or Gluten Free Salad)
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Clothes to get wet in
- Running / Hiking Shoes
- Rain Gear
- Change of clothes
- Bathing Suit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Guanacaste