Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
Rio Celeste Adventure Hike
- Departure from : Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate and Difficult
- Minimum Age : 8+
- Notes :
Follow our expert local guide through breathtaking scenery, rugged trails and truly beautiful attractions. This is the perfect way to explore and see what makes Costa Rica a top attraction for nature lovers.
The diversity of plants and rainforest animals in the lush rain forest of the Tenorio Volcano National Park is one of the best rain forest hikes in the area. The blue river is located at the base of the Tenorio Volcano National Park. We will hike through the rainforest the trails for approximately 4 hours (over 7 Km). During the walk we will visit places such as the lagoon, Los Tenideros, a place where two pristine brooks meet forming the perfect chemistry delighting us with the heavenly turquoise color and the thermal mud-filled cavities in the ground. After reaching volcanic fumaroles ejecting steam and high temperature gases, we will finish our hike down at the splendid waterfall of Rio Celeste.
- Rainforest hike
- Amazing Blue River
- Diverse tropical vegetation
- Minor volcanic activity
- Nice scenic view of the rainforest
- Round-trip Transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fees
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Running Shoes / Hiking shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
- 1-2 hours
- 1-2 hours