Rainmaker Park Tour: Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 07:30, 12:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 6+
- Notes : * Children Rates are from 8 years old and younger.
The tour begins with the walk in the rainforest looking for all kind of birds, insects and amphibians; you'll walk through some small hanging bridges on the way all over the primary forest as you walk up the mountains. The walk will take you to the top of the mountain where you will see an amazing ocean view. Continuing the walk on the trails, you will come to the Canopy Bridge system section. This system consists of suspension bridges, built to U.S. engineering standards. The six sections total 250 meters, spanning from platforms attached to massive hardwood trees to create the most impressive Canopy Walk in Costa Rica. The design permits minimal forest impact, giving our participants an opportunity to explore the majesty of the forest canopy from a bird's eye view. As we continue the walk in the jungle you'll find the beautiful pristine river of the Rainmaker Park. Hand rails and easy to follow footpaths along with observation platforms allow you to observe waterfalls and capture with photographs the rich biodiversity this unique site has to offer. Close to the end of the walk a pristine waterfall pool will beckon you to enjoy a refreshing dip. The tour finally ends with an outstanding and delicious typical costa rican lunch served in the Rainmaker Park restaurant.
• Explore a private rain forest reserve
• Observe flora and fauna from different levels on a canopy walk
• Hike, swim, and snap photos at a relaxed pace
• Includes a Costa Rican lunch at the Rainmaker Park restaurant
• Round-trip transportation
• Bilingual guide
• Entrance fee
• Lunch & Drinks
What to Bring
• Light clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
• Comfortable shoes (running/hiking shoes etc.)
• Bug spray (though not necessary)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• All tours are subject to availability.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Manuel Antonio
- Easy and Moderate