Alajuela & San Jose
Private Tour: Poas Volcano + Doka Coffee Plantation
- Departure from : Alajuela & San Jose
- Tour time : 08:00
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 2+
- Notes :
On this tour we drive through the city of Alajuela, passing by its famous monuments and parks. On the way to the volcano, we will visit a coffee plantation for a delicious breakfast and a coffee tour. Learn about the careful process involved on the cultivation, harvesting and roasting of coffee on our unique coffee Tour. Afterwards, proceed to go to the very top of Poas Volcano, where you'll have the unique experience of looking down 1,000 ft. into an active volcano crater, that is constantly emitting sulfur fumes and steam. A short hike will be taken to Botos Lagoon, a rain filled-up crater with deep blue waters that contrast with the dense cloud forest surrounding it.
- Visit various main attractions in one day
- Views of volcanos & coffee plantations
- Coffee Tour at the Poas Volcano's foothills
- Poas Volcano crater & Botos Lagoon
- Nice scenic drive through towns and plantations
- Private Round-trip transportation
- Private Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees to: Poas Volcano, Coffee Tour
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Walking shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Alajuela & San Jose