Monteverde Hanging Bridges + Butterfly Gardens
- Departure from : Guanacaste
- Tour time : 07:00
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 4+
- Notes : Children are defined as from 4 to 12 years old.
One of the best day tours from Guanacaste, experience the cloud forest by walking through the canopy on treetop walkways (hanging bridges) which is simply the best way to observe the Cloud Forest Canopy with the advantage of being able to take your time and admire each of the forest levels. The distinctive weather conditions in Monteverde make it a suitable ecosystem for thousands of plants (over 2500 species) and animals (more than 100 species of mammals, 400 species of birds and tens of thousands of insect species), many of them not found anywhere else on Earth. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the variety of air plants, hummingbirds, butterflies, ancient trees and other nature you will see along the way on our Monteverde Tour.
- Explore the beautiful cloud forests as you walk along the hanging bridges
- Nice scenic drive through mountains and forests
- Visit the local butterfly gardens
- Private round-trip transportation
- Hanging Bridges entrance fee (self-guided)
- Butterfly Garden entrance fee
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Walking Shoes
- Rain Jacket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Guanacaste
- Moderate and Difficult