Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
Mistico Hanging Bridges + La Fortuna Waterfalls
- Departure from : Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
- Tour time : 08:30, 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 6+
- Notes : Group Tours begin at 7:30am & Private Tours begin at 8:30am.
On this day of adventure you will visit the Arenal Hanging Bridges, a series of 15 suspended bridges immersed in a 625 acres private reserve in the beautiful rain forest of the Arenal Volcano area. The Arenal Hanging Bridges circuit also includes a series of nature trails in which you can admire the beautiful and dense rainforest vegetation of this area from the ground and from the top. Along these, you can get a closer look at the local wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, insects, reptiles and birds that call this forest home. Walking at a slow pace, the complete circuit will take most people about two hours to complete.
A visit to the La Fortuna Waterfall is a must when visiting Arenal. The waterfall is large and impressive and surrounded by lush trees. You’ll descend some 300 steps to reach the waterfall. Once there, you’ll have the opportunity to swim, take photos, or simply enjoy the scenery.
After all that nature and beauty, we'll start heading back to your hotel.
- Visit the Arenal Hanging Bridges in the rainforest
- Nature Walk, ideal for bird watchers
- Visit the Fortuna Waterfall in the rainforest
- Diverse tropical vegetation
- Nice scenic view of the rainforest
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off from Arenal areas
- Round trip transportation or Private Transportation with Private Tour
- Bilingual guide or Private Guide with Private Tour
- Entrance fee to Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entrance fee to La Fortuna Waterfall
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Running Shoes / Hiking Shoes
- Light Rain Coat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna