Alajuela & San Jose
Arenal Hanging Bridges + Eco Termales Hot Springs
- Departure from : Alajuela & San Jose
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 6+
- Notes :
On this day of adventure you will visit the Arenal Hanging Bridges, a series of 15 suspended bridges immersed in a 625 acres private reserve in the beautiful rain forest of the Arenal Volcano area. The Arenal Hanging Bridges circuit also includes a series of nature trails in which you can admire the beautiful and dense rainforest vegetation of this area from the ground and from the top. Along these, you can get a closer look at the local wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, insects, reptiles and birds that call this forest home. Walking at a slow pace, the complete circuit will take most people about two hours to complete.
After completing the hanging bridges, it's time to soak up & enjoy some relax time at the Eco Termales Hot Springs where a delicious lunch will be served. After all that nature, beauty, and relaxation, we'll start heading back to your hotel.
- Visit the Arenal Hanging Bridges in the rainforest
- Nature Walk, ideal for bird watchers
- Relax at the Eco Termales Hot Springs
- Diverse tropical vegetation
- Nice scenic view of the rainforest
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off from Arenal areas
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entrance fee to Eco Termales
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Running Shoes / Hiking Shoes
- Light Rain Coat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Alajuela & San Jose