Alajuela & San Jose
Private Tour: Manuel Antonio National Park
- Departure from : Alajuela & San Jose
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 3+
- Notes : This tour does not operate on Tuesdays.
On this Private Manuel Antonio Park tour we will take you to the most beautiful coastal area of Costa Rica: the Manuel Antonio National Park. At the park we will take you to hike the trail that goes to the main beach, and on the way there, we will be looking for the abundant fauna that lives in this park, like white faced capuchin monkeys, howler monkeys, squirrel monkeys, sloths and many others, as well as observing the lush vegetation of our rainforests. At the end of the hike, we will give you time to relax or swim at the beautiful Manuel Antonio Beach. Before heading back to your hotel, a delicious lunch will be served.
• Manuel Antonio National Park rainforest hike
• Diverse tropical rainforest vegetation and wildlife
• Nice scenic drive through mountains, forests and coastline
• Swim in Beautiful white sand beach
• Private round-trip transportation
• Private Bilingual guide
• Manuel Antonio National Park entrance fee
What to Bring
• Light clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
• Comfortable shoes (tennis shoes etc.)
• Bug spray (though not necessary)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• All tours are subject to availability.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Alajuela & San Jose