Alajuela & San Jose
La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Departure from : Alajuela & San Jose
- Tour time : 09:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 1+
- Notes : Private Tours include: Private Round-trip Transportation & Private Guide.
Our tour to La Paz Waterfall Gardens begins with a one-hour drive along scenic roads, passing quaint villages on your way to the beautiful complex of La Paz Waterfall Gardens, located in Vara Blanca de Alajuela
La Paz Waterfall Gardens is the #1 Most Visited Privately Owned Ecological Attraction in Costa Rica featuring the best hiking near San José, the most famous waterfalls in Costa Rica, rescued wildlife preserve with over 100 species of animals, and an environmental educational program.
Enjoy walking through trails leading you past five spectacular waterfalls scattered throughout the rain forest and cloud forest. Stop by to take in the animal exhibits, and walk the 2.2 miles (3.5 kilometers) of well-maintained trails. Visit the hummingbird gallery, the serpentarium, the bird house, the butterfly garden, the frog's exhibit, and get a chance to see jaguars, capuchin monkeys, and more than 100 animal species reside at this scenic nature park. Our tour includes a delicious Buffet Lunch with multiple selections of Traditional Costa Rican Dishes.
- All-day access to La Paz Waterfall Gardens Nature Park
- See wild animals like spider monkeys in their natural habitat
- Learn about rescued jungle cats like jaguars, pumas, and ocelots
- Safe hiking trails through the rain forest and cloud forest with beautiful waterfalls
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance fees
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Walking shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Alajuela & San Jose
- 1-2 hours