Los Suenos Horseback Tour + Waterfalls
- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 08:00, 10:00, 13:00
- Duration : 1-2 hours
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes :
This is perhaps one of the best ways to discover the wonders of the rainforest. Vista Los Sueos has some of the best kept horses and views in the area. Come and discover nature at its best in our private and exclusive 80-acre property, where you will also enjoy our own private waterfalls and natural swimming pools.
Perfect for new and novice riders, the unhurried outing winds along rainforest trails dense with tropical flora. Your guide points out some native plants, encouraging you to breathe in the sweet scents of lemon and mango leaves. The guide also educates on the transitional forest’s important place in the local ecosystem.
As you trot along, you’re apt to pass white-faced monkeys romping through the treetops as rainbow-feathered scarlet macaws and yellow-billed toucans soar through the air. Keep an eye out for colorful dart frogs and iguanas perched in the trees.
You dismount to the soft sound of cascading water in the distance. A short walk reveals a secluded triple waterfall that empties into a natural swimming pool. Should you leap from the rock platform or plunge down a natural slide? Why not both? After a refreshing swim under the falling water, you mount up and ride back to the ranch where you’re greeted with a bounty of fresh tropical fruit.
- Horseback ride on a private reserve
- Enjoy our own private waterfall
- Keep your eyes open for Toucans, Scarlet Macaws and White Faced Monkeys
- Round-trip Transportation (Jaco, Los Suenos)
- All equipment
- Bilingual animal handler/guide
- Fresh fruit
- Bottled water
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing (long pants)
- Water shoes/strap on sandals (for the waterfalls)
- Closed running/hiking shoes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Jaco
- 1-2 hours