Cloud Forest SkyWalk Experience
- Departure from : Monteverde
- Tour time : 08:30, 11:00, 13:00, 14:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 4+
- Notes :
On our Monteverde Hanging Bridges tour, you will visit the Selvatura’s Tree Top Walkways is a 1.9 mile trail that crosses through Monteverde's cloud forest. Here you will be able to walk on eight different bridges with various lengths ranging between 150 feet up to 510 feet (and altitudes ranging between 36 feet up to 180 feet). Each bridge has a width of five feet, the widest bridges in the country, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge systems in Costa Rica and in the cloud forest. The treetop walkways are suitable for people of all ages. The duration of the tour is usually between 1.5 and 2 hours.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Hanging Bridges high above the canopy
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance Fees
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing, Long pants
- Comfortable footwear (running/hiking)
- Rain gear (if weather requires)
- Binoculars and camera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.