Guanacaste Rainforest Tour
- Departure from : Guanacaste
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes :
The Rainforest Tour starts at a hidden gem not found in any guidebook, called Llanos del Cortez Waterfall, which is surrounded by a sandy gold-speckled beach and lush forest, where you can swim and relax. After the refreshing swim, we'll drive to the Tropical Rainforest of Costa Rica, where we'll enjoy a typical lunch with a beautiful view of the variety of flora and fauna in the surrounded forest. Then, during the hike we will walk on 4 hanging bridges over the forest canopy, ranging 35 to 40 meters high; an excellent opportunity to observe birds, butterflies, bromeliads, orchids and become immersed in the splendor of the tropical rainforest.
- Rainforest Tour in the hanging bridges
- Beautiful Waterfall immersed in the forest
- Sloth Viewing
- Nice water temperature all year long
- Nice scenic drive
- Private Round trip transportation
- Private Bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to Llanos de Cortez Waterfall
- Entrance fee to Hanging Bridges Rainforest Tour
- Lunch and a bottle of water
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Running / Hiking Shoes
- Rain Gear
- Bathing Suit
- Bug Repellent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Guanacaste
- Moderate and Difficult