Guachipelin Adventure Tour
- Departure from : Guanacaste
- Tour time : 08:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate
- Minimum Age : 8+
- Notes :
Experience all the best adventures in one day! There are four main activities during this day of adventure: canopy (zip line) tour and rappelling through the Rio Blanco Canyon, a tubing adventure on the Rio Negro River with class III rapids, a horseback riding adventure, and relaxing with volcano-heated thermal waters, steam, and mud bath. The package also includes a delicious lunch at Hacienda Guachipelin Restaurant.
This is an action-packed day! Your guide provides instruction for all the activities, ensures your safety, and makes sure you have a great time! The adventures are a blast, and the views of the river, canyons, and wildlife are unbeatable. Join us for an amazing day experiencing all the best that Costa Rica has to offer. You don’t want to miss it!
- Packed with lots of adventures in one day
- Diverse tropical forest vegetation
- Nice scenic drive through mountains and forests
- Guachipelin Hot springs
- Private Round-trip Transportation
- Private Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Canyon Zip Lining Tour and Rappelling
- Rio Negro Tubing
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Springs & Mud Baths
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Clothes to get wet in
- Sturdy shoes
- Rain Gear
- Change of clothes
- Bathing Suit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please note for the tubing tour, the required minimum age is 8 years old and must be at least 140 cm to be able to take the tour.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Guanacaste
- Moderate and Difficult