- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 07:00
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Difficult
- Minimum Age : 10+
- Notes :
In just 20 minutes from Jaco, you will reach the base where your adventure will begin. You'll fuel up with an authentic Costa Rican breakfast, then hop into our 4x4 safari vehicles and drive over 1000 feet up the mountain to a private reserve. During the drive, your guide will stop along the way to point out interesting flora and fauna, as well as the breathtaking views of the ocean and countryside.
Upon arrival at the top, you'll be outfitted with the latest and safest gear from Black Diamond in the USA. You'll receive instructions on how to safely and properly use the equipment before embarking on a 5-minute hike to the first zipline. After two "zips" over the river, we'll do a dry training rappel to familiarize you with the proper technique. Then, you'll take a short hike down the river where you'll have the opportunity to swim and cliff jump (4-25') if you desire.
Now, it's time to get wet! You'll start with four rappels ranging from 50-85 feet. Then, things will get extreme! The next rappel is the longest unassisted rappel in Costa Rica at 150 feet, with a drop into a pool. Throughout the adventure, you'll be "safe and backed up" by your guides.
As we venture deep into the canyon, you'll have the chance to plunge into other natural swimming holes. The hike out is about 30 minutes and pretty steep, and the total tour time is 5-6 hours. It's important to be in good shape for this adventure.
- Diverse rainforest vegetation and wildlife
- Eco trails- Hiking
- Tractor Safari Ride
- Thrilling Waterfall Rappelling adventure
- Natural River Pools & Cliff Jumping
- Zipline & Hidden Spots
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance Fees
- Bilingual Guides
- Water & Breakfast
What to Bring
- Clothes you can get wet in
- Closed Shoes Water Sandal
- Change of dry clothes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Jaco
- 1-2 hours