Damas Mangrove Kayak Adventure
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 08:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes : 11 & younger will share kayak with adult
Come to explore one of the most distinctive and biodiverse ecosystems in Costa Rica: the mangrove forests of Damas Island. Only a short 15-minute drive from Quepos and Manuel Antonio, this coastal paradise offers a unique opportunity to immerse oneself in the wonder and splendor of its flora and fauna. The expeditions are carried out in new pedal kayaks, which function much like bicycles. You'll have the chance to experience one of Costa Rica's most eco-diverse regions while navigating the tight spaces of the mangroves using pedal kayaks. Abundant nature and wildlife await on this tour, with opportunities to spot monkeys, birds, marine creatures, and reptiles. Additionally, you'll learn about the mangrove tree species and why this ecosystem is so vital to Costa Rica.
- Explore this amazing ecosystem
- See a large amount of wildlife
- Unforgettable trip through the channels of the mangrove forest
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Water & Fruits
- Dry Bags
What to Bring
- Light clothes (shorts, t-shirt)
- Comfortable shoes (running/hiking shoes etc.)
- Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.