Canyoning Total Adventure
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 07:30, 12:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 7+
- Notes : * If you want to participate in this activity, although don't want to do the rappelling. Then you can still enjoy the park. We can arrange for you to come with your group and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
This exciting Waterfall Rappelling tour takes place at the beautiful rainforest mountains. This Canyoning Adventure is one of greatest adrenaline you'll get, and easy for all people (no experience needed).
You'll walk on the most impressive suspension bridges of Costa Rica and photograph one of the highest waterfalls of the Manuel Antonio Park area. During this activity you'll also observe the most remote rural villages of Costa Rica.
This tour is not only the canyoning adventure, this is a complete combo with various factors that will make your adventure day to be extremely memorable for your vacation trip at the Manuel Antonio Park area.
As soon as we arrive at the first we'll do is to prepare you with all the specialized equipment for enjoying this adventure. The tour guide will give you an important explanation with safety instructions for the activity. It is highly important to listen with great attention!
Immediately after the introductory speech we will take you to the first stage of rappelling, which is down on a dry rock of the canyon, followed by a descent on a free fall with a cable towards a quiet pond, then you'll continue enjoying three more rappelling opportunities.
Our exciting rappels take you along beautiful waterfalls and to an impressive canyon. Two rappels are on the dry rock, two free falls, and the rappels are along the high waterfalls. Our specialized guides will keep you safe and make sure you enjoy the activity as much as possible. The activity will be guided by professional climbers.
No experience is necessary for this tour. Our guides will train you and will teach you the necessary skills for fully enjoying this adventure.
At the end of the tour we will give you a delicious typical Costa Rican meal.
- Diverse rainforest vegetation and wildlife
- Nice scenic drive through the rainforests
- Nice hiking trails
- 4x4 Safari
- Thrilling Waterfall Rappelling adventure
- 420 ft. Suspension bridge
- 2 Natural Pools
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip Transportation
- Professionally trained bilingual guides
- High quality gear used in canyoneering and rock climbing
- Beautiful 4×4 Safari Transportation through the mountains and rainforest of Manuel Antonio National Park area
- 5 Full rappels (2 free falls, 2 rock walls, 1 tree drop and 1 waterfall)
- Monkey Drop (zip line and rappel)
- Waterfall Rappel
- Canyon Rappel
- Tree Drop (zip line and rappel)
- Natural swimming holes (optional)
- Beautiful trails bettween rappels
- The longest Suspension Bridge in the area (optional)
- Full Costa Rican style meal served with both tours (Vegetarian option available)
What to Bring
- Clothes to get wet in
- Closed Shoe/ Water Sandal
- Change of clothes for after the tour
- Go pro camera only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Manuel Antonio
- Easy and Moderate