Extreme Canyoning Adventure
- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 08:00, 12:00
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate and Difficult
- Minimum Age : 7+
- Notes :
This Extreme Canyoning experience will take you hiking in the rainforest, rappelling down amazing waterfalls, trekking the river beds and jumping into natural swimming pools! this is a must-do adventure in Costa Rica!!
Your adventure kicks off with a 15-minute tractor ride, you will then take a 15-minute hike to the starting platform, during this hike you will find some step areas as well as some steps, along the way you will discover the Central Pacific transitional rainforest. Upon arrival to the first platform, you will get all the safety instructions, and start with our 250 ft auto guided repel descent. Our second decent is a rappel down the face of a 70 ft waterfall, shortly after you will descend our biggest waterfall, an amazing 150ft rappel. We still have lots of fun, you will get to try our 15ft cannonball jump into a natural pool, if you don’t want to jump, you can just take our guided zip-line to the bottom, after this, we have our natural slide and then the waterfall avalanche
The difficulty of this tour is medium/high, you will have to be able to climb stairs, hike for about 15 minutes, your clothes and shoes will also get completely wet, so we recommend you have a sense of adventure
- Diverse rainforest vegetation and wildlife
- Nice hiking trails
- Tractor Safari Ride
- Thrilling Waterfall Rappelling adventure
- Natural water slide & waterfall avalanche
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance Fees
- Water & Lunch
What to Bring
- Clothes you can get wet in
- Closed Shoes Water Sandal
- Change of dry clothes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Jaco
- 1-2 hours