EL Santuario Canopy Adventure
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 07:30, 10:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 4+
- Notes :
The Canopy Zip line tour is one of the activities most desired tours by travelers. And yes, we have the best canopy tour in the Manuel Antonio Park area.
Our zip line adventure is at Santuario Park, which is located approximately 20 minutes from the Manuel Antonio Park area.
Santuario Park has an extensive primary forest, with very impressive old trees. On this tour you can enjoy beautiful and unique plants such as the walking palms. The zip lines at Santuario Park are long and fast. During this tour you can enjoy incredible views from the top of the forest, walk on impressive suspension bridges, and observe many species of wildlife.
By the way, Santuario Park Canopy has the third longest cable in the world (approximately one mile length). This is definitely a true adventure that you will fully enjoy while you are on your vacation at the Manuel Antonio Park area.
The canopy tour has over 3.6 kilometers of total zip line length on 10 lines, 14 tree platforms, 3 nature walks, 6 hanging bridges, a rappel secured by a top and bottom belay and air stairs. Mountain, jungle, canopy, and ocean views.
If you have long hair, it should be tied back, and you should take everything out of your pockets, including cell phones or cameras, so that they do not end up hopelessly lost on the floor of the jungle.
- Amazing Views
- Fun Experiences
- Thrilling Adventure
- Picturesque Natural Scenery
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fee
What to Bring
- Light clothes (long pants)
- Comfortable shoes (running/hiking. No sandals)
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Manuel Antonio
- Easy and Moderate