Borinquen Canopy & Hot Springs Tour
- Departure from : Guanacaste
- Tour time : 07:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate
- Minimum Age : 8+
- Notes :
Discover Borinquen’s breathtaking scenery and lush jungle on a full-day tour. Experience exuberant forests, listen to the roaring waters of rivers and waterfalls, and relax in natural pools & mud baths.
We´ll start the day by horseback riding up the mountain of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano where you’ll get to experience some beautiful views of Guanacaste’s pacific coast.
Then, strap on your harness and prepare yourself for a thrilling zip lining adventure This Canopy tour consists in 13 platforms and 10 cables zipping across the canyon and in front of the breathtaking Borinquen Waterfall. After this extreme canopy tour, we will stop at the restaurant where you will enjoy your lunch surrounding by the nature and fauna. After lunch, you´ll spend the afternoon relaxing in natural mud baths and steaming pools before returning to your hotel.
- Exciting ride up the mountain and through the plains with beautiful views
- Fly over the treetops, zipping across the canyon and in front of a Waterfall
- Ride on country roads and trails through the forest by horseback
- Relax in hot springs
- Private round-trip transportation
- Professional guide
What to Bring
- Long pants for horseback riding
- Closed toed shoes
- Bathing suit
- Extra Clothing
- Bug repellant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Guanacaste
- Moderate and Difficult