ATV: Tour de 7 Pueblos (4 hours)
- Departure from : Jaco
- Tour time : 10:00, 13:00, 08:30, 08:00, 12:30
- Duration : Half Day
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 5+
- Notes :
Experience kilometers of rainforest, beach views, cool waterfalls and exciting thrills with your own personal guide. The 4-Hour Signature Tour has it all, from amazing waterfalls, rivers, rainforest to countryside towns.
Starting up the same trail as our Tour de la Paz, the half-day tour is a great ride covering the mountain ranges Agujas and getting us almost as far as Las Delicias. The tour begins in the mountains directly behind Jaco and continues roughly half the distance to the peak of the mountain.
We'll take a break from the ATVs and take a short walk to a beautiful 35ft. waterfall - a perfect spot for a jungle swim and some incredible pictures. If you are looking for a little extra adrenaline, the Waterfall Pura Vida also boasts a platform and several spots to jump in to the pools below.
After the brief stop, we continue up through primary rainforest and above the canopy to the top of the mountain range. Just beyond the crest of the mountain lies a beautiful mirador offering views of the ocean playing against sands as far south as Manuel Antonio, as far west as the Nicoya Peninsula, and as far north as the port city of Puntarenas.
Lunch will be served at a beautiful restaurant after the tour.
- Covers nearly 100 kilometers of spectacular views and a variety of terrain
- See amazing waterfalls, rivers, rainforest, countryside, small villages, and hidden bars
- Visit a beautiful 35ft. waterfall, a perfect spot for a jungle swim
- Kick back, relax and bask in the serenity of the lush Costa Rica Rainforest
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
What to Bring
- Clothes to get dirty in
- Closed Shoes (running/hiking shoes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Jaco
- 1-2 hours