Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
Arenal Adventure Combo
- Departure from : Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna
- Tour time : 08:00, 10:30
- Duration : Full Day
- Difficulty Level : Moderate
- Minimum Age : 7+
- Notes : Minimum Child Age: 7 years - 3 ft. 10” - 51 lbs. Child Rate: 7 - 10 years old. Tour Duration: 3.5 hours *Extra transportation fees will apply for hotels outside the La Fortuna area.
Your adventure begins with a 20-minute tractor ride to the Pino Blanco Waterfall lookout where you’ll get to enjoy amazing views of this spectacular waterfall.
Next, we’ll begin a hike to through the rainforest crossing a hanging bridge reaching the beautiful La Fortuna Waterfall to admire the crystal-clear beautiful Waterfalls.
Afterwards, we will hike back for our next adventure, the fun part of the tour. We will begin with the first canopy zip line, followed by the intense rappel experience, and 7 more zip line cables; including the longest cable in the park, and flying at speeds of up to 70 Km/h (43 mph).
Finally, after your adrenaline rush, we will visit the interesting Maleku Indian Village and cultural rescue center to learn about our cultural roots.
- Rainforest hike
- Diverse tropical vegetation
- Zip Lining & Rappelling
- Beautiful La Fortuna & Pino Blanco Waterfalls
- Nice scenic view of the rainforest
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Round-trip Transportation
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide
What to Bring
- Long pants
- Closed shoes
- Sun block
- Eco friendly repellent
- Bottle with water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- An extra transport charge of $50.00 applies for hotels Observatory Lodge, Arenal Lodge, & The Springs Resort & Spa.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.
Other Tours from Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna