Amphibians & Reptiles Night Walk
- Departure from : Manuel Antonio
- Tour time : 17:30
- Duration : 1-2 hours
- Difficulty Level : Easy
- Minimum Age : 2+
- Notes : * Children Rates are from 8 years old and younger.
This night walk takes about 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours and is lead by a professional and expert certified guide. During the expedition you may see bats, Jesus Christ lizard, spiders, owls, high varieties of frogs, snakes and many interesting insects. We also give our customers the option of walking on the suspension bridges which is a great experience at night full of adrenaline and enjoyment as well.
We use special equipment (LED lights) for the night and we give to each of our customer a better appreciation for the activity.
It is quite an adventure to be in the Rainforest at night!
- Night Hiking on Suspension Bridge
- Various Amphibians & Reptiles
- Amazing Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance Park Fee
- LED Light
- Typical Dinner & Bottled Water
What to Bring
• Light clothes (Long pants)
• Comfortable shoes (running/hiking shoes etc.)
• Bug spray (though not necessary)
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
• All tours are subject to availability.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 72 hours before the tour to receive a full refund.
- Any changes to tours must be sent via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the tour, and is subject to availability.
- From December 15th – January 5th (Holiday Season) cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the tour to receive a full refund.
- For events beyond our control we may change to a more-suitable tour with an equal or similar adventure-appeal or offer other tour options, so you don`t miss out on a fun day in Costa Rica. We reserve the right to cancel a trip due to unfavorable conditions & will only run a tour according to our policies. Full refund is given if (on rare occasion) no tour is run.
- No shows of any services purchased, are considered as cancellations and are non-refundable.
- Once travel commences there will be no refunds made on unused portions.